zaterdag 1 mei 2010

Fresh Tracks

Here are some tracks from rcrdlbl.com, If you are not familiar with this website I suggest you take a look since it often has some really fresh and unique tracks to offer.

Rusko, Hold On (Sub Focus Rmx)
This track bangs! It is a cool vocal dubstep tune.
download

Jesse Rose, You Know It (Jesse's Made To Play Rmx)
This one is from Jesse's newest release. It actually is his first release on his own Made To Play imprint. I'm digging it!
download

Two Door Cinema Club, Something Good Can Work (Crookers Dirrrrrrty Rmx)
It is weird, sounds like acid and totally rips the very loveable original track to shreds. But somehow I like it. I shouldn't forget to play this one, just to test it.
download

Marina And The Diamonds, I Am Not A Robot (Doorly Rmx)
Love the sound of this vocal and how she pitches down on the sentence 'and let the drumbeat drop'.
download

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten